Visit the FDA for the entire story.
Syosset Public Library
225 South Oyster Bay Road
Syosset, NY 11791-5897
Contact a Health Reference Librarian
516-921-7161 ext. 217
DisclaimerThe purpose of the Syosset Public Library’s Health Reference Center is to provide public access to a wide range of health and medical information, not to give medical advice or interpretation. The Syosset Public Library does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider any information received from the Syosset Public Library as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. Information received from the Syosset Public Library is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified healthcare provider. Please note that these services are being provided by librarians and NOT medical doctors.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Many Talks on End-of-Life Wishes End in Confusion, Study ShowsJust 3 out of 10 accurately understood what their loved one wanted Source: HealthDay Related MedlinePlus Pages: Advance Directives, End of Life Issues, Talking With Your Doctor
- Scientists Spot Gene for Rare Disorder Causing Deafness, BlindnessChild must inherit genetic mutation from two deaf parents, researchers said Source: HealthDay Related MedlinePlus Pages: Genes and Gene Therapy, Hearing Disorders and Deafness, Vision Impairment and Blindness
- Many Talks on End-of-Life Wishes End in Confusion, Study Shows
- Pro Sports Club Recalls Yogurt Peanut Crunch Bar Because of Possible Health RiskPro Sports Club of Bellevue, WA is recalling 36.957 Yogurt Peanut Crunch bars because it may be contaminated with Escherichia coli H7 bacteria (E.Coli O157:H7) E Coli O157:H7 causes a diarrheal illness often with bloody stools. Although most healthy adults can recover completely within a week, some people can develop a form of kidney failure called Hemolytic […]
- OK Food Inc. Recalls Breaded Chicken Products Due To Possible Foreign Matter ContaminationOK Food, Inc., an Oklahoma City, Okla. establishment, is recalling approximately 933,272 pounds of breaded chicken products that may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically metal.
- Pro Sports Club Recalls Yogurt Peanut Crunch Bar Because of Possible Health Risk