A new study released today indicates that acupuncture may actually reduce some of the symptoms of Menopause.
Syosset Public Library
225 South Oyster Bay Road
Syosset, NY 11791-5897
Contact a Health Reference Librarian
516-921-7161 ext. 217
DisclaimerThe purpose of the Syosset Public Library’s Health Reference Center is to provide public access to a wide range of health and medical information, not to give medical advice or interpretation. The Syosset Public Library does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider any information received from the Syosset Public Library as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. Information received from the Syosset Public Library is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified healthcare provider. Please note that these services are being provided by librarians and NOT medical doctors.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- HIV Treatment Protects Uninfected Partner from The VirusStudy of gay couples duplicates findings of earlier researchSource: HealthDayRelated MedlinePlus Pages: HIV/AIDS, Living with HIV/AIDS
- New Surgery May Fix Tough-To-Treat Rotator Cuff TearsProcedure could offer option for otherwise irreparable shoulder injury, surgeons saySource: HealthDayRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Rotator Cuff Injuries, Surgery
- HIV Treatment Protects Uninfected Partner from The Virus
- D & D Foods, Inc. Recalls Pizza Products Due To Misbranding and Undeclared AllergensD & D Foods, Inc., an Omaha, Neb. establishment, is recalling approximately 17,847 pounds of pepperoni pizza products due to misbranding and an undeclared allergen.
- FDA Investigates Multiple Salmonella Outbreak Strains Linked to PapayasPlease find more information about the Outbreak of Salmonellosis Linked to Papaya here:
- D & D Foods, Inc. Recalls Pizza Products Due To Misbranding and Undeclared Allergens