Syosset Public Library
225 South Oyster Bay Road
Syosset, NY 11791-5897
Contact a Health Reference Librarian
516-921-7161 ext. 217
DisclaimerThe purpose of the Syosset Public Library’s Health Reference Center is to provide public access to a wide range of health and medical information, not to give medical advice or interpretation. The Syosset Public Library does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider any information received from the Syosset Public Library as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. Information received from the Syosset Public Library is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified healthcare provider. Please note that these services are being provided by librarians and NOT medical doctors.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Vietti Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Wheat and Eggs in Southgate Hot Dog Chili SauceVietti Foods is recalling approximately 200 cases of 15 oz cans of Southgate Hot Dog Chili Sauce, UPC 0 71846 95242 6, LOT # P642 M1217 70026. This recall has been initiated due to mislabeling because some of the cans may contain Dumplings with Chicken instead of Hot Dog Chili Sauce.
- Twelve Haggen Stores Voluntarily Recall Select Deli Products in Cooperation with Taylor Farms’ Onion Recall Due to Possible Salmonella ContaminationIn cooperation with the Taylor Farms recall of diced yellow onions that may be contaminated with Salmonella, 12 Haggen stores are voluntarily recalling deli products that contain raw Taylor Farms brand diced yellow onions.
- Vietti Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Wheat and Eggs in Southgate Hot Dog Chili Sauce
- Health Tip: Child Obesity Affects Bones, Muscles and JointsBeing overweight can cause these problems
- Health Tip: Child Obesity Affects Bones, Muscles and Joints