Syosset Public Library
225 South Oyster Bay Road
Syosset, NY 11791-5897
Contact a Health Reference Librarian
516-921-7161 ext. 217
DisclaimerThe purpose of the Syosset Public Library’s Health Reference Center is to provide public access to a wide range of health and medical information, not to give medical advice or interpretation. The Syosset Public Library does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider any information received from the Syosset Public Library as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. Information received from the Syosset Public Library is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified healthcare provider. Please note that these services are being provided by librarians and NOT medical doctors.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Don't Let the Tick StickDermatology expert offers advice on tick removal and avoiding them in the first placeSource: HealthDayRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Insect Bites and Stings, Tick Bites
- How Would Your Family Weather a Disaster?Failure to plan is the number one mistakeSource: HealthDayRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Coping with Disasters, Disaster Preparation and Recovery
- Don't Let the Tick Stick
- America New York Ri Wang Food Group Issues Allergy Alert on Seafood ProductsAmerica New York Ri Wang Food Group Co. ltd is recalling the following products because an allergenic ingredient, milk, was not declared in labelling. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious of life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- First Source Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Milk In Tasty Treats Nonpareils Milk ChocolateFirst Source of Pico Rivera, CA, is recalling Tasty Treats Nonpareils Milk Chocolate because it contains undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to Milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
- America New York Ri Wang Food Group Issues Allergy Alert on Seafood Products
- Health Tip: Child Obesity Affects Bones, Muscles and JointsBeing overweight can cause these problems
- Health Tip: Child Obesity Affects Bones, Muscles and Joints