Syosset Public Library
225 South Oyster Bay Road
Syosset, NY 11791-5897
Contact a Health Reference Librarian
516-921-7161 ext. 217
DisclaimerThe purpose of the Syosset Public Library’s Health Reference Center is to provide public access to a wide range of health and medical information, not to give medical advice or interpretation. The Syosset Public Library does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider any information received from the Syosset Public Library as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. Information received from the Syosset Public Library is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified healthcare provider. Please note that these services are being provided by librarians and NOT medical doctors.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Could Chocolate Guard Against an Irregular Heartbeat?13-year study finds lower odds for atrial fibrillation in people eating moderate amounts of the treatSource: HealthDayRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Atrial Fibrillation
- Studies Spotlight Diet, Supplements for Knee PainCould fiber or chondroitin ease arthritis?Source: HealthDayRelated MedlinePlus Pages: Arthritis, Dietary Fiber, Nutrition
- Could Chocolate Guard Against an Irregular Heartbeat?
- L.A. Lucky Brand Basil Seed 2.1 oz Voluntary Recall Because of Possible Health RiskL.A. Lucky Import & Export Inc. announced it is voluntarily recalling L.A. Lucky Brand Basil Seeds 2.1 oz due to presence of Salmonella in the packet. Salmonella is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
- Correctional Industries Airway Heights Food Operations Recalls Frozen Meat and Poultry Products Due to Water ContaminationCorrectional Industries Airway Heights Food Operations, an Airway Heights, Wash. establishment, is recalling approximately 319,000 pounds of frozen meat and poultry products due to water contamination.
- L.A. Lucky Brand Basil Seed 2.1 oz Voluntary Recall Because of Possible Health Risk
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Acetaminophen
According to a safety alert released by the FDA on January 14, 2014: FDA is recommending health care professionals discontinue prescribing and dispensing prescription combination drug products that contain more than 325 milligrams (mg) of acetaminophen per tablet, capsule or … Continue reading