Syosset Public Library
225 South Oyster Bay Road
Syosset, NY 11791-5897
Contact a Health Reference Librarian
516-921-7161 ext. 217
DisclaimerThe purpose of the Syosset Public Library’s Health Reference Center is to provide public access to a wide range of health and medical information, not to give medical advice or interpretation. The Syosset Public Library does not endorse any specific product, service, or treatment. Do not consider any information received from the Syosset Public Library as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare providers. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. Information received from the Syosset Public Library is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified healthcare provider. Please note that these services are being provided by librarians and NOT medical doctors.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Labrada Nutrition Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg in "Leanpro8" Protein PowderLabrada Nutrition of Houston, TX, is recalling specific lots of its "LeanPro8" Protein Powder because they may contain undeclared egg protein. People who have allergies to egg protein run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Ziegenfelder Company Recalls Certain Ice Pops For Possible Health RiskAs a precaution, the Ziegenfelder Company of Wheeling, WV is voluntarily recalling approximately 3,000 cases of Budget $aver Cherry Pineapple Monster Pops and Sugar Free Twin Pops because the products have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. Listeria can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderl […]
- Labrada Nutrition Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg in "Leanpro8" Protein Powder
- Health Tip: Child Obesity Affects Bones, Muscles and JointsBeing overweight can cause these problems
- Health Tip: Child Obesity Affects Bones, Muscles and Joints